My photo
GOD IN MY DREAMING.

7.12.09

jeremiah 29:11

i've been tested quite a bit lately.

my living situation is less than ideal for me. being alone is a huge issue.
i've been facing confusion with school and have been given no answers. i thought culinary was the way to go, but then i didn't get into any of my classes.
i've had to be a support for jacob, being as his grandpa is terminally ill.
all of this was enough for me. it was more than i could bear.
then macey got hit by a car. i'm not best friends with her or anything, but it hurts. the reality that something like this can happen to anyone ANYONE really began to set in.
i carried these burdens on my shoulders, and let me tell you, it's heavy. i'm physically hurting from the weight.

i'm tired.
emotionally
physically
mentally
and spiritually


exhausted.


but.
somehow.
i woke up this morning feeling this peace washed over me.
it's raining. i'm drenched and freezing, but i feel this overwhelming warmth was over me.
God broke me, and now he alone is lifting me back up.

slowly
but
surely.


i'm still tired
emotionally
physically
mentally
but spiritually, i have take a double shot of espresso (with a little whipped cream on top so it tastes half-way decent)

nothing else really matters right now. life matters. not my school, not my classes, not my job, not where i live.

LIFE
MATTERS.




the lord has a plan for me, not to break me down and beat me, but to make me stronger. he has plans of goodness and peacefullness. he has plans of prosperity and plans of truth. he has plans of success.
all of these
just
for
me.




Jesus, take these burdens from my back.
my head hurts, my back hurts, my eyes hurt, my stomach hurts, my neck hurts.
everything hurts.
take them. they are yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment